zondag 27 juli 2008

Stuzilla!

So, since I stopped for one semester at Animation Mentor, I have some time to spend at rendering my shots of my last assignments.
This one is still from semester 2, where the assignment was to get Stu to make a jump and land.
Well, I started with the landing and made him jump after. And I also scaled Stu in such a way he became a weird looking huge creature (I first collored him green, but my friendly colleagues pointed out it made him look like a giant courgette :)


2 opmerkingen:

Henk zei

Hey Sem, vond deze op cartoonbrew. Zeker de moeite waard.
http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=WApcUBcVMos&e

antikewl zei

Love your AM stuff. Did you have an animation education before AM or have you had plenty of practice before starting AM? Your stuff really is very good! :)